The Toy Town Car Show has been held on historic Main Street, East Aurora since 1986. The show is the last vestige of the once huge annual Toy Fest Celebration. The car show was put on by the East Aurora Toy Town Museum as was Toy Fest until the museum’s demise in 2010. In 2011 the show was resurrected by the East Aurora Moose Lodge (#370). The Moose Lodge and associated volunteers have made the show a community event with only local charities as food vendors and all proceeds being distributed to the local Boys and Girls Clubs. Special thanks to the main sponsor West-Herr Buick, GMC, Cadillac of East Aurora. The show field starts on the brick Main Street and continues down the majority of closed Main Street to Maple Road. The judging is held to the highest standard with AACA guidelines as the model. The trophies are hand made by the volunteers and depict a different historic East Aurora landmark each year along with a die cast classic vehicle motoring along the brick main street. Show headquarters are located at Aurora Outfitters next to the railroad bridge; registration and preregistration check is located at the Moose Lodge, 905 Main Street, East Aurora.
BECOME A SPONSOR
Our 40th Season!
2018 marks the 40th year for the Toy Town Car Show. Last year we had over 10,000 in attendance, and we expect that number to be even greater this year.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Sponsors are offered the following opportunities:
· Your Company Logo and Information on the Show Flyer. Over 5000 to be distributed and posted throughout the community.
· Your Company Logo and Information on Show Posters to be displayed throughout Western New York.
· Your custom full page ad in the Show Program which are distributed to all participants, sponsors and affiliates.
· Your promotional materials included in the participant registration kits.
· Free vehicle registration or vendor space.
· Your Company Logo on the site with your link.
ALL FOR ONLY $100
Click here for more information and registration forms.